So, let us start at the Start; In-Joy:
Confirm Your Calling and Election
(3) According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto [life – #2222 = Zoe] and godliness, through the [knowledge – #1922 = epignosis] of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: (He came to bring many Sons to Glory-Heb 2:10; the only real sin is coming short of the Glory that we are Called to, Romans 3:23.
(4) Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
(5) And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
(6) And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
(7) And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
(8) For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(9) But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
(10) Wherefore the rather, brethren, (YOU) give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
(11) For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
(12) Wherefore I (Marion & Yvonne) will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye (maybe?) know them, and be established in the present truth.
(13) Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;
(14) Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.
(15) Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.
(16) For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
2Pe 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.